Terms & Conditions
By using the MMSounds.com website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
1. All sounds available from MMSounds.com are licensed, not sold, to you by MMSounds.com. MMSounds.com is either the owner or entitled licensee of the Sounds. The payment you make to download the sounds gives you the non-exclusive right to incorporate these sounds in audiovisual production, website, video game, or other media production, without paying any additional royalties, license fees, or any other fees to MMSounds.com or third parties.
2. You may not distribute, sell, rent, lease, sub-license, assign, or otherwise transfer any of the sounds except as incorporated in a fully mixed musical production. You may not distribute the sounds in native format or in any format which could be construed as competitive. This license expressly forbids resale, re licensing or other distribution of these sounds, either as they exist, or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign or transfer all or any of the enclosed sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product.
3. You will not disclose access codes or passwords used in accessing any area of the MMSounds.com website to any other party and will maintain such codes or words as confidential. You will exercise due diligence and maintain strict safeguards on all sounds received by you from MMSounds.com to prevent unauthorized use or distribution thereof. MMSounds.com reserves the right to remove any usernames and/or passwords and ban, without notice or refund, any members posting MMSounds.com sounds, download keys, usernames, passwords or links, to any newsgroups, message boards, public or private mailing list, websites or forums. If you become aware of any unauthorized use or distribution of the sounds, you shall immediately notify MMSounds.com via the contact form here.
4. You will indemnify, save, hold harmless and defend MMSounds.com from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, damages, liabilities and all reasonable expenses, including attorneys' fees, against or suffered by MMSounds.com with respect to any matter that arises as a result of a breach of this agreement by you.
5. Injunctive Relief. You acknowledge that MMSounds.com has a proprietary interest in the Sounds contained within this web site and that any use by you that intends to frustrate the purpose of this agreement, including but not limited to selling, renting, or otherwise distributing the sounds would cause irreparable injury to MMSounds.com in a way that could not be adequately compensated by damages. You agree that, in the event of such improper use, MMSounds.com shall be entitled to an immediate injunction without the requirement of posting a bond.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. MMSounds.com expressly disclaims all warranties of conditions of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranty of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Limitation of Liability. You agree that MMSounds.com cumulative liability with respect to any claims made in relation to or arising out of this agreement on any theory or basis will not exceed the purchase fee paid by you to MMSounds.com.
8. MMSounds.com reserves the right to amend site/disc content & prices without notice.
9. Due to software piracy, defective MMSounds.com discs will not be refunded. You will be issued with a replacement disc on return of the faulty item.
10. You accept that on occasion MMSounds.com will email you information regarding our services and any related product information on the subject of loops and samples or audio production. MMSounds.com Will not disclose your email address to any companies outside of our organization.
11. You are NOT permitted to include our sound files in website/multimedia templates that are sold or given away freely by such organizations as www.templatemonster.com this is regarded as reselling our material in a ''stock'' format and is not acceptable unless you have negotiated a custom license agreement with our licensing department. This type of specialist agreement can be obtained by contacting us via the contact form here.
12. Credits - As a customer of our site you are not required to pay any additional licenses or royalties in order to be able to use our samples in your own musical recordings, however we must insist that you credit us in your product literature. This helps spread the word about our services and helps our survival. A simple example of a typical credit would be "Sitar and double bass samples used in track five courtesy of www.MMSounds.com".
13. Download Access. You acknowledge that MMSounds takes neccassary measures to combat credit card fraud. This may result in your download key being delayed while we try to ascertain the authenticity of the payment you have made. We may wish to contact you by telephone in order to verify that you are who you purport to be when placing an order. If we are unable to reach you at the telephone number you have entered during your payment we reserve the right to classify your payment as "suspected fraudulent", refund the payment you made, cancel your product download and deny you further access to our web site.
By proceeding to purchase products from MMsounds you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
REFUNDS ARE ONLY GIVEN AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGEMENT.
Copyright 2012 MMSounds.com
All rights reserved.